We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate. The content of this website is subject to alteration from time to time in the light of new clinical evidence, policy and research.
Miss Mellington and her team do not accept any responsibility for any losses or damage caused by reliance on the information provided on this website.
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- If there is a change in your medical conditions or allergy status, it is the responsibility of the patient to inform Miss Mellington.
All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Please try to provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- Please do not attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell or are undergoing acute dental treatment. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with Miss Mellington’s secretary. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, we do not offer treatment on the first visit.
Please do not bring accompanying children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised. Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment room.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cheque, BACS, cash or major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances.
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent care with accurate, ethical and honest advice, and safe, expert treatment in experienced hands, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations, or you change your mind after commencing treatments of a “package price” treatment. All procedures carry risks and these will be explained to you as part of the consent process beforehand.
(Skin care products) are non-returnable/refundable.